Currently there are no art classes as some of our lecturers have settled down in other places or are very busy with their daily activities.
Borderline conducts workshops for artists to development practical skills in preparing exhibitions, writing personal statements, life drawing and sharing other art techniques with each other. Some examples of workshops include:
- How to prepare and use oil colours! (Lecturer Saw Chu Cil)
- How to use knife! (Lecturer Htut Aung)
- How to use charcoal! (Lecturer Saw Kennedy)
- How to use acrylic! (Lecturer Saw Chu Cil)
- How to sketch and draw Landscape! (Organizer Sein Sein Lin)
- How do we paint portrait! (Lecturer Htut Aung)
- How to use water colour! (Lecturer Saw Chu Cil)
Borderline began its first Art Class on 3 March 2007 and the course ran from 11:00am until 5:30pm. Saw Chu Cil was the first lecturer. We then held seven Art Classes between 3 March, 2007 and 28 April, 2007.
The Gallery has also hosts art interns to come and learn how to manage an art gallery as well as international artists who come and share their skills and experiences with the artists of the Borderline.